There are many reasons people doubt Christianity. How many of the following reasons apply to you? Answer true or false.
- People consider me a rebellious person.
- Friends think I have too much pride.
- I avoid certain situations because I am fearful.
- I suffer from deep emotional pain.
- My family says I am stubborn.
- I hate conformity.
- I have not forgiven someone for abandonment/death/divorce.
- I have not forgiven persons for neglect/abuse.
- I have not sought healing/counseling for neglect/abuse.
- It is hard for me to accept my own vulnerabilities/weaknesses.
- I think I should be the master of my own life.
- I do not think God is loving.
- I do not think Jesus is the Son of God.
- My identity is in my family.
- I often worry and have anxious thoughts.
- I have not sought information about God.
- I depend on my physical beauty to gain approval.
- I depend on my skills/success to gain provision.
- I depend on wealth to protect me.
- I depend on indulgence/pleasures to make me happy.
- I depend on intellectualism to make all of my decisions.
- Righteousness seems boring to me.
- I enjoy my sins.
- No one has taken the time to explain the deeper things of Christ.
- I have never asked Christians about God or to visit their church.
Even one single reason can block you from knowing the true God. You need God’s help to see He is loving, and Christ is His only Son. Ask God to show you if He is real. Ask Him to tell you if Jesus really is His Son that died on the cross for Your sins. When you discover all these truths, do not waste a moment! Tell God you trust Him to save your soul. Tell Him you do want to live eternally with Him in heaven. Today, you have been invited into the kingdom of God.
MY PRAYER FOR YOU: Lord, I pray for any person reading this list and their loved ones to overcome these blocks to salvation. Bring about healing for the ways in which they have been wronged. Open their eyes to Your true character and the true nature of Your Son. Inspire forgiveness, wisdom, and righteousness in their hearts. Deliver them from any thing that keeps them from accepting Christ fully into their lives. In Christ’s Name, Amen.